Saturday, February 26, 2011

Our beautiful life.

This IS basically a bragging forum right? That's what I have always thought they were so I am gonna sign on up toady. I have a Beautiful life! There I said it. I love So many things about it, I love that when Mom's and Muffins happens, my job totally understands that I'm gonna go to it. I love that the Room Mom was unable to be the Room Mom and so. . .  Well, I'm it! I always used to go to Andy's party's and fit walks, singing programs but the past two years I have a had a really hard time being the mom I was before all the chaos. It's weird that when life is hard you stop doing the things you enjoy, it doesn't make any sense? I only did that until I realized how much I was missing and that it wasn't any fun. This kid is the most important thing to me and if I was still allowing myself to stay in that state of mind I would have missed a beautiful day with this amazing kid and his friends. I wouldn't be the Room Mom and I definitely wouldn't be on the P.T.A.! Yes, you heard me. I always wondered what Crazy lady signed up for that job?! but Like I said, I missed way too much so now I am gonna try and bring it all up to speed and I am super excited about it. And I am gonna brag it up because all the stars are aligned and I am making sure its all possible. That cutie next to Andy is Josh, they have been friends for a long time but have really gotten to be close this year. Andy calls him his best friend but I am not sure what Josh would say their status is but they sure hang out a lot? Next to Josh is Jordan, I know that is definitely Andy's best friend and possibly mine too, even though him and I are super close he insists on calling me "Andy's Mom", I always tell him he can call me Corey and that I am ready for a first name basis with him but that's the way he rolls I guess and it has really grown on me anyway, any of you could start calling me "Andy's Mom" and I would totally answer proudly. Jordan is a fun kid to have around in class and visiting our home he is a very mature and social kid I like em'. And last but certainly not least is Ian, we have history ya know? He is not only a cool cat but I nannied him and his sibs for a whole summer in our very favorite neighborhood and it totally got us "in" with "the in crowd" and now my brother lives in the same neighborhood and the people that don't know me think I live somewhere between Catawbwa and Cynthia and sometimes say things like "I am so glad WE have such a great neighborhood" and "Hey, see ya in church "  that's happened twice now and that ones my favorite because A. we only pretend to live there (we are totally committing fraud.) And B. You all know what makes that really hilarious if you know us at all.)
Was that what they call a tangent? Sue me.
Anyway, I love all of Andy's class. I love his Teacher SHE IS AMAZING and I can tell just by looking at her that Andy is her favorite and you all know there is no better way to get in to my heart. I Love his school, I love where it's at and I love that Andy and I are learning to just make what we want happen. Thanks for reading this brag fest about my beautiful life.

2 comments:

  1. Yep Andy is certainly a special boy. I'm so happy that you are so happy with your new life!
    Gratitude is the key and we all have a lot to be grateful for, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should brag all you want! thats what moms are best at and kids are for! i'm on the pta also, but i don't love it. i have too many other things going on (a 3 year old and a baby on the way). but when all the boys are in school i'll try it again, and i'm going to love it! yay for you and your boy, and your happiness!!!

    ReplyDelete