Monday, February 21, 2011

Just figuring it all out.

WOW! I never thought I would EVER have a blog, it just always seemed  like one more job and I don't usually follow others blogs, so there was no real drive for me. Then I realized you can print out the pages and scrapbook them which, if I stick to that then I would be fulfilling one of my two New Years resolutions. . . Scrap booking our life in a tangible book type thing and then I just have to work on quitting swearing ( just the real swearwords.) It  seems like a good time in my life to start now since things are going so well, I am excited, feeling positive and everything is new again ( people should know about this great news.) So for all you blogger's who actually keep up with other peoples blogs I will try and keep it interesting for your sake and Andy's scrap books sake.

6 comments:

  1. I didn't know you could print these out! How do you do it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being able to print it out is the only reason I started ours! Sometimes it's hard to keep up on, but you can always play catch up. Welcome to the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so proud of you for becoming a blogger!! So excited to be able to stock you even more!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing makes me feel more validated and loved than when I get stalked on a regular basis. Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.

    ReplyDelete