Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Valentine!


Okay, This guy was my Valentine!(see above) I know, I am the luckiest! The luckiest one of the darn tootin' luckiest! Of course all the things I was going to do for him on Valentines Day didn't really come together the way I had fantasized about for this magical moment that we were going to have but he was a perfect valentine for me. He was just what I needed and I don't think he noticed how bad I sucked at it (see, a perfect Valentine I said) We went to Mcdonald's and we came home. Honestly it was great and made his dreams come true even though he wanted to go to Olive Garden but I thought that sounded like way too much hoopla with it being Valentines Day . What was suppose to happen was. . .  I had told Andy a few months ago  he needed a "cool" new room in the new house ( you have to be very careful the way you word things at this age ) because he had been in his previous home since the very day he was born so we had accumulated a lot of things that are just hard to get rid of but it was time for him to shed what he didn't want hanging around and put some new things in his new room at his new house that felt like they kinda show off who is today  and who he is becoming. It was just time and it helped the new move become a little more exciting (this was all discussed before we moved) Now we have been here for awhile in our new house and we were being suffocated by boxes and crap that I thought we got rid of ? So we kinda cleaned his new room out, we got rid of a lot MORE stuff and its still been looking about the same but I had ordered him a new guitar bed spread, some cool tie dye looking lights, Black lava lamp, and a Kurt Cobain poster.  I was gonna be so cool and  have him wake up in his new room with all this new "cool" stuff! (perfect right?) Well. . .  I fell asleep, so then I was going to have it all pimped out in the new stuff when he got home from school and it was gonna be so awesome! But I just couldn't get home on time. I finally just did a horribly sloppy doorbell ditch to him of all this stuff that I was AT LEAST going to wrap it all up really cute and stuff and it just couldn't, wouldn't and it didn't ever happen *shrug* he really loved his new stuff though, I guess that's good enough right? Anyway, it was a good day, a good time and I really love him a lot. Thank you Andy for not having as high of expectations as I did for you from me. I loved my card from you.

4 comments:

  1. Aaaand...you got some really yummy homemade valentine cookies. Lilie made them all by herself, soooooo, yeah....

    pretty perfect Valentines if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like his room is gonna be very cute. I can't wait to see it. Its good that you know how to roll with it and make it a special day. Way to go

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have a blog. Happy belated Valentines Coco.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Hilly.. I am getting your room ready soon. I am gonna update after Easter.

    ReplyDelete